"Extend" Night

I'm back, i'm back!!!
I just came back from Cameron Highland! =D
The trip was fun and i met tons of new relatives!!
I know i'm getting lazy and lazier to blog and do anything except partying!!
Before off to Penang and Cameron Highland,
I went out with the usual faces and headed to the club!!
"Extend" in the title means the name of the club not we extend the night until no ending ya!
We do know how to go back home safely after partying!!


Went to someone's pre-marriage party earlier!
The party was held at home and the deco and food was awesome!! I mean of course la!!
The put lot of $$ in it what!! When I have the money I definitely will make it more AWESOME!!
Don't worry people!! You people are definitely in my guest list!!


Food, food, food! I think i gained some weight in this holiday!!
hahaha...



Chandelier! I wan one of this in my room!!



The deco and the house is fully packed with friends and family!



Free flow whole night long!!
They have wine and some really expensive liquor!!



Newly wed couple!



After the party is over, went back home and meet up the usual faces!
haha...i know i'm such a poser!!



I love my new dress!!
I finally found it in Taiping with reasonable price!! =D



In the ladies!!






Ms. Teng!!
I spent most of my holidays with her!!



XOXO~



This is wat happen when my camera is out of my hand!!
So old alrd still wanna act cute!! Please la~~



Beer~Beer~More Beer~



Ey, ey, not ready yet la!!!



Abby is tipsy~



The waitress!!
Boys probably love this pic becoz of the boobs!



The emo guy!! Be happy please~



Candid shot!!



Koon, Me and Kai Sin!




This is specially for you people who wonder how do I look when i'm drunk!!
Here it is!! Don't laugh ya!! =D



Me and Danny take 1!



Take 2!



Take 3 and that's the wrap of the night!!



Good night people~
I'm so glad that I did not vomit that night!! Peace~

0 voices: