Night Life in Penang

Headed down to Penang with granny 2 weeks ago!!
Spent a week there and meet up some long lost primary schoolmates and my TWIN!! =D
Thanks my TWIN for the entertainment that she show me infront of my uncle's house!!

My friend bring me around and show me how Penang night life look like!
Last trip to Penang did not have enough time to visit some places,
I finally made it this time!!
We went 3 clubs in a night! Soi, Slippery Senoritas (SS) and FAME!
I definitely love the night life there!!
My favourite club in Penang is FAME!!
Whoever go to Penang must pay a visit to FAME!!


Inside Soi!!



Inside Slippery Senoritas (SS)!
The bar is freaking long and it is located in the middle of the club!



The stage and the dance floor!



The bar in FAME!!



FAME!!



I love the deco in FAME!!
Especially those lanterns with the word FAME on it!!



Free margarita from the manager!!



Me and Alicia in FAME!!
The club was so empty that night!!
Both of us love the DJ and the ambiance there!!



The DJ spot!!



The side dance floor!!



Me and my long lost primary schoolmate Alicia!!
Thanks for showing me all the clubs in Penang!!



Me and my newly met friend, Jean!!
She is pretty nice and friendly!! =D



The girls of the night!!
Please ignore the guy that stand infront us!!
Kacau only!



Another new friend of mine!
Joey!



The most horny guy I ever met!!
hahaha...the way he dance is undescribe-able!!



I requested to take a pic with the bouncer infront of a club name FAME!!



Girls on the loose~



Me, Alicia, don't know what name, Teoh!



Crowd in Slippery Senorita!!
It was packed like hell that night!!



The club closed at 3am and we still not willing to leave!
We stay back and start with the picture war!!



I'm glad we still keep in touch after so many years!!
My girl is the best!!



The couple (Teoh and Jean), Me and Alicia!



The old mans!!
haha...they are no longer in boy categories!!






My favourite pic of the night!!









MOIS!!
I think most of you are pretty familiar with this club right??
I did not go in that night!! Went there once with the coursemate alrd!






SS = Slippery Senoritas!



The uptown of Penang!!



The moment we saw this emergency thingy,
we automatically stand next to it and ask someone to help us take a pic!!



In the car, on the way to have supper!!



Candid shot!! Jean is finding a better place to sit!!



I reached home around 5 oclock in the morning!!
I did not go drunk and vomit everywhere this time!! haha...
I had a great time in Penang with my long lost primary schoolmates!!
I think I should go back Penang more often to catch up and party with my girls!!

0 voices: