Random Weekend

Last weekend granny is in town!
Went out with the family!


Mum, sis and me went to trim our hair!!



After done in the saloon, went dinner then off to aunty's crib!



I seriously love my aunty's crib becoz it is just right behind Tropicana City Mall!!
Me and my sis wandering around in the mall while all the grown up playing mahjong!!



Went Kitschen for shopping!
Trying to look for dresses for the upcoming wedding dinner!!
But I can't find any!!
Sis in dress!!
my very 1st time seeing her trying this kind of dress!!



What do you people think?? Nice bo??



I love bright colour so I go for the yellow 1!!
hehe...



I know i'm such a poser la!! =D



Camwhore in the fitting room!!



My aunt's new kitty!! =D



I'm not a cat lover, I still prefer doggie!!



Starts to camwhore to kill my boredom!!
People said my eyes look like cat!! haha...
thanks to the contact lens!!



chu~~



playing with the kitty!!



Sis joined in the camwhore session as well!!



To be continue...



The Garfield



Certain thing needs to kept silent FOREVER!!




When people reach certain ages or level of life, people will starts to have different needs!!
Agree?? I did changed and I did request for different thing from people around me!!
If you people think i look down on you people then it is your problem not mine!!
Because is time for you people to grow up!! Stop acting like a kiddo!!

0 voices: