Random Outing

Honestly, holiday is killing me!!
My holiday is freaking boring!!!
I don't want my freaking 2 months holiday just over like that!!!
I DON'T WANT!!! I DON'T WANT!!! *SCREAM*
I actually misses classes, people around me, laughter in class, and college,
except the part where I need to dragged my ass up early in the morning la!!! =D
I spent most of my day at home, eat, sleep, tv and some series!!
This is so not happening at all okay!!
Holiday supposed to be fun, happening and full of excitement right??
But my holiday is full of BOREDOM la!!!!!

Last week went Pavilion and Sungai Wang with Stephy Jie Jie!!
She went interview in the morning then afternoon meet up with me!
We went for lunch, movie, shopping and gossiping the whole afternoon!!
I wanna spend my whole holiday like that!! haha...


Stephy Jie Jie
The all time camera shy!



Still not willing to face the camera!!



Her mango sago!!
It reminds me of Taman Connaught Mango Sago!!
Aaawww...I want go Taman Connaught Pasar Malam la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Me loves the camera!! hehe...
I'll never hind away from the camera except i'm naked la!!!
hahahaha...



=P



I forced her to take picture with me!!
I'm not mean okay, I just like to take picture with her!!



=)



Peace~



Before went in for movie,
we camwhore in the toilet!



Jie: "Faster, got people coming alrd"!!!!!
Me: "Okay, okay"!!!!




I wanna go shopping!!!
Everybody is working and earning money during the holiday
but all I did was spending money non-stop during the holiday!!
Neways, I'll be going back to hometown this weekend!!
Not sure when I'll be back!! Not so soon, I guess!!!
Hope my holidays will be more entertaining in hometown!!
Don't miss me ya!!! =)

0 voices: