Althea's 18th Birthday



Rushed back from Taiping last Saturday to celebrate my sis's 18th birthday!
See how nice I am!! =D
The little baby girl at home is finally turned 18 this year!
She's been counting the days since beginning of the year and now here it is!!
She is finally legalize!! AHAHAHA~*which means no more excuses such as "i'm only 17"*
AHAHAHAHAHA~Yea~~

We celebrated her birthday at home with a cake only because she is going out at night to celebrate again with her friends, so no birthday dinner for me!! haha...got la!! we will replace back later on! =D




Here comes the Birthday Girl!



Her birthday cake!
Mum picked me up from the bus station and straight away to Secret Recipes buy her cake!!
Faster say thank you sis!!



The birthday girl putting the candles herself while asking us
"how many candles ar?"
Tell her how many candles she needs!!



Lighting her own birthday cake!!
Sorry, I was busy taking pic!!



Birthday girl and Mummy!



Daddy and her baby girl!!
Look how happy is my dad!!
He must be thinking
"my baby girl is finally 18, few more years later she can give me money to spend alrd"!! AHAHAHA~



Is my turn!! hehe...



Abigail and Althea!
We are the Loi's Junior!!



I seriously don't know what's the cake name!!
All I know is the cake is fully cover with almond!!
Don't ask me yummy or not because I did not eat!!



Birthday girl and the birthday cake!



It's all started with a wish then ended up with tons of wishes!!
Don't so greedy sis!!



Mum special request for the cherry deco on the cake!



Blow the candles and get 1 year older!! =D



Monkey face!
someone give her a banana please!!



Me with my mushroom head and my mum!!



Cut faster a bit la!! Everyone is waiting for the cake!



Mum can't wait any longer so she took over the cutting cake job!!
hahaha...



After the cutting cake ceremony ends,
we started to take pic in the house!!
I know we are vain!! Sorry, it is in our blood!! =D



;P



Silly me!! AHAHAHAHA~



Her and her miserable uniform!!
She used to laughed at my uniform before and now is my turn to laugh at her!!
hahaha...



;D



Aawww~look at our little girl is finally 18 now!!



Ehem...I'm always 19 rite people??
hehe...



Behave like a 18 years old ya!!



Camwhore a lil and the dogs joined in!!



She is showing you people her sincerely smile again!!



Trying to do some jump shoot but obviously failed!
Even the dog is looking at her!



I like this pic because me and my dog look so adorable!! *wink*



Last picture of me!!
Horny leopard is back!! haha...




Loads of December babies!!
There is another December babies coming up!!
I'm going Nally's 21st Birthday party tomorrow!!


0 voices: