Nally's 21st Birthday

I'm back! I'm back!
My holiday is reaching the end soon!!
I can't wait to get back to class and meet the psycho and mass comm freaks!!
I do miss them okay!! Yes, i miss you all!! =D

Went Nally's 21st Birthday the week before I went back hometown for Christmas!
She invited us long time ago but everyone can't decide at that moment!!
We are all *last-minute-going* person!
First I tot jie jie (Stephy) is not going so my chances of going is definitely pretty low!!
No one accompany me plus I do not have a clue where the hell is Nally's place!
I rang Aries up last minute and asked her does she wanna go with me and SURPRISINGLY she said YES!! I mean a YES from Aries is not something you can hear easily ok!!
Therefore, the plan to Nally's birthday is on! =D

I picked Aries up around 7 then we are off to Nally's place!!
Both of us are not familiar with Cheras area so we are literally like an idiot wandering around in Cheras!! We call Nally up for few times to ask for the directions!
Thanks God, it is not a deserted places, we reached there on time and in a piece!!

After wishing the birthday girl Happy Birthday, we dig in and wallop as much as we can!!


The girls and the birthday girl!



Aries and the birthday girl!



My turn to take a pic with the birthday girl!
She is finally 21! Can fly alrd la!! =D



Michelle and Nally!
They are like twin!! Seriously!



The piggy, Jessica and Nally!



After we filled up our tummy, we went in the house and search for places to chill!
We found a big huge ass mirror and we start our photo session!!



Me and the horsey!!



Jessica, horsey and Aries!



Fern, Michelle and Me!



The Birthday girl looks so adorable that night!
You hardly see her in dress!!



Me and Michelle!



Me and the imported cow from New Zealand!
Her name is Fern!



My piggy daughter and Me!



My 1st friend from Stamford!! =D



Nally and Jessica!!
Jessica expression is priceless!
She wanted to take this pic alone but ended took with Nally!



Jessica and Nally!



The ladies that night!



We can't find a place to sit down and chill!
The house is fully packed with friends and family!
We only managed to find a spot at the staircase!



We love the staircase!
It is actually a nice place to take picture!!



Group picture!



Jessica and Michelle!



After the cutting cake session ended,
we went for 2nd round at 1 station!



Piggy and Cow!!



Let me show you my sincere smile!!
haha...sincere right??!! I know!! I know!!



The 4 of us!
Me, Aries, Jessica and Fern!




Alrite, that's all for the night!
Once again, Happy Birthday Nally!!!!!

0 voices: