Clarks' Warehouse Sales

I skipped my class last Friday for Clarks' Warehouse Sales. I'm not a fan of Clarks but I skipped my class because my mum tempted me for shopping. So yea, I skipped my class happily. I will do anything as long as I can get out from Sociology class. =D

Wake up early then the usual time for class. Get ready and went daddy's office for breakfast. Yes, we are almost reaching the level of shopaholic. The venue of the warehouse is always the same, which is at The Corus Hotel (the one that next to Avenue K).

This is my 2nd time going to Clarks' warehouse sales. We did that last year. The sales start at 10 but we went over Corus Hotel around 9 something and the queue was massive. I guess my mum is not the only one who took leave and went for the sales. LOL.



Look at the peoples that entering the ballroom.



People is doing their thing which is grab as many as you can.



Then find a place to settle down and try the shoes one by one. I did not go crazy with the crowd so all I did was sitting there taking care of the shoes that we want and looking at people go crazy with shoes. It is actually pretty entertaining tho. ;D



After a while, I get bored and start to take pictures!
My sis posing with the shoes!



Me and my sleepy eyes!!



Sitting there waiting for mum to decide which pair she wants!



:D



Bumped into my cousin, Loi Phoebe at the sales!
She bought 2 pairs of Clarks too!



The total pair of shoes we bought that day!! =D



Queuing to pay!! Look at the queue!! Crazy!!



After shoe shopping, I went over Pavilion with my cousin and sis!
I wanna continue my CNY collection shopping! So sis went to work then me and my cousin went for shopping! The end of the day, i'm glad that I able to get something!

The CNY deco from Pavilion! My sis said the red colour lantern looks like sausage/ hotdog!



The center court decoration! Nothing special this year!
I prefer last year CNY deco!



I love this red colour furry ball!! It looks so cute!



My cousin, Phoebe!



This year is a year of tiger so we better roar like a tiger and don't meow like a kitten!



CNY is getting nearer and nearer but I'm not too excited over it because my mid-term is right after CNY!! Bloody hell!! I wonder who sets the timetable!! Damn brilliant!!

0 voices: