What we do during long hours break


I'm in the middle of assignment and I run out of idea!
So here I am!!
Time table for this semester is wasting lots of time in between the classes.
Most of us have long hours break and spending longer time in school!
It is so tiring!



My cutie little animation! haha...
This is what happen when happily sucking my lollipop while gossiping with others!

upload pictures

Cai cai concentrating on her facebook! haha...



I have no idea what is she looking at!



My new friend, Hui Li!



The 1 that has long and sexy legs!



Peace~



The all time blurry queen!
Look at her expression, then you will know blurry she is!



She 1 that turning 20th soon! haha...
Welcome to the 20s club!



The sleepy head!



Cai cai is busy playing her laptop and i'm busy sucking my lollipop!



Hui Li that having long hours break and came over to gossip with Janize!
The 2 gossipers!! haha...



Specially dedicated to Twin! haha...
Photographer of all the pictures in this post except for this animation!

upload pictures

The poser of the day, Chin Ee!
I love her legs!



My favourite candid shot of the day!! =D




After this post, you people will know how bored we are during the long hours break!
It is freaking torturing and bored! I rather stuck in classes!

0 voices: