Pre-Birthday Celebration for Cemone and Janize

This post is specially dedicated to Cemone and Janize
because is their one and only Big Two-O Birthday celebration!
So here you go girls~

Cemone and Janize are the January babies in our PsyMassLo group!
The gang decided to celebrate their one and only Big Two-O Birthday earlier at Full House, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Ampang. I personally think the ambiance and food there are pretty good! I got lots of bad comment about the food from other bloggers but surprisingly is fine for my picky taste bud!! =D Overall everything is not as bad as others comment!!
Give it a try people~


Once again, Happy Birthday girls~
Busy making wishes!! haha...
May all your wishes come true!! =D



1 of the Birthday girl, Janize a.k.a Little Rain!



Blow the candles and get older a year!! Yea~
Welcome to the 20's ladies!!



My twin and me!!
Nowadays, she doesn't keep mushroom head anymore!!:'(



Birthday Babies!



Kisses from me for the Birthday girls!!



Hope the girls like the pressie!!



I just simply heart this picture so damn much!
Thanks to the photographer, Mimi!!



We spent hours in Full House is not because we are slow eater,
it is all because we spent hours there snapping pictures from every corner!! =D



Group Picture before we left!



That's the wrap of the day!



We have different types of camera there, you name it, we have it!
From DSLR to semi pro then to digital!!
We called them the paparazzi and the Birthday girls is the star of the day!
Thanks to all the paparazzi for all the pictures!
Thank you Paparazzi!! =D



I did not post all the pictures that taken on that day
because we have way to many of pictures!

For more pictures please visit my Facebook and Yes, my Facebook only for friends and family!
If you are not part of it then is too bad! HAH!!!

0 voices: