Got nothing better to do

Let me entertainment you people for awhile!
FYI, this is my 100 post! I reached my 1st 100 post! Yea~*clap, clap*
Unbelievable huh??! This is what I called "LIFE"! UNPREDICTABLE!!
I remembered a year back, when my sis asked me to open an account in blogger and blog, I told her "don't want la, I got better things to do"!! haha...and now here am I blogging for you people and for my own sake. Nothing special for my 1st 100 post, it is only 1 of my typical activity that happens most of the time, which is cam-whoring!

Semester started for almost a month now!
Apart from waking up freaking early in the morning, assignments and quizzes is slowly lining up without you realizing it! Time flies, really flies without realizing and it is freaking me out.
I wanna use my time wisely and more production but I can't! WTH!!!

Every Thursday I have 3 hours break in between the classes and last week hou hou skipped her class and joined us during the 3 hours break. After lunch, we went library and chill. Spontaneously, I invited the 2 girls for webcam session and it is all starts from there and ended up with 30 pictures. I know we are cool and incredible! Get jealous!! HAH!!




Now I realized we are good in facial expression and being vain!! =D
Eventhough, there are don't-know-how-many pairs of eyes staring at us in the library,
we still able to be vain!! This is why we are cool!!



Smile widely!!



Retarded!



The normal 1!!



The typical us!!



Showing our nostrils!!



Hamster/ mouse look!!



The "HIAO" look!!
I want my Vanness now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My mouth is NOT the biggest here!! haha...



Trying to be serious but I can't remember we NG for don't know how many times!



Our sexy lips!! Muaks~



I heart this picture the most!!
We look like happy lil kids with no worries!!



I seriously want big, dolly eyes lo!! Die, die also want!



Gold fish!!



2.0.5, a game that we played during childhood!



There are devils everywhere!!!
Sometime is hard to pretend nothing happens around you!
Do not avoid problem, face it and deal with it!



Silly me!! Hou hou eyes too outstanding alrd!!



Blekk~:P



Twin, your tongue very big and long la!! haha...



hehehe...



Peace~



I heart this 2 fellows!! They made my day!!



The end!




Boys are whatever, Friends are forever!

0 voices: