Early CNY Reunion

Everyone knows CNY is just around the corner and everyone is having CNY reunion with friends and colleagues! So as the PsyMassLo! haha...How can PsyMassLo enjoy CNY without wishing each other Gong Xi Fatt Cai and the most important REUNION!!

It was my brilliant idea that came out of nowhere and ask the PsyMassLo for the reunion! It is hard to organize a reunion with a big number of group but we made it!!
Yea~thanks everyone for coming and making it happened! =D


Before the reunion, we got an hour to wandering around in college and the only thing we usually do is go insane with our cameras!!

The Psy (Psychology) group!! =D



Me and Janize's cousin, Shirley!
This 2 fellow also don't know real cousin o wat, they just found out they are having the same surname one day and their ancestors came from the same corner in China then they start to calling each other COUSIN!!!



This is Janize!!



This is..............................................................Of course me la!!
Who else u people expect ar??



The soft spoken Wei Wei and Janize!



Pretty Sandra!!



Kenneth and Sharon!
Busy discussing something which I don't know!



The G11 that makes everyone go "all the pictures from that cam very nice lor"!!!
"I also want"!!!



Me and Little Rain!



I love this picture and my camera! haha...
credits to Wei Wei! =D



We are Canon Kakis!!!



The girls!!



Kylie, Sandra, Regine



Me and Wei Wei! I love her G11 too!!



Another pair of twin!!
Sandra and Cemone!



My pretty girls!!



Happy faces!!



My mouth looks kinda weird here because someone made me laugh!
I'm trying my best not to laugh out loud or else I will spoil the pic!!!



I know I look a lil dumb in this pic but I like it!! =D
Me, pretty Sharon and Sexy Cemone!!



Candid shot of cai cai and Sandra!
Cai cai is so concentrating on Sandra's cam!



The Do, Re, Mi!
Mimi, Xiao Hou and Janize!



Group picture of the day!
Eventhough, PsyMassLo did not complete that day but we enjoyed ourselves and definitely let the CNY mode ON!!!
Happy Chinese New Year to PsyMassLo, have a safe journey home and enjoy your holidays to the max ya! I will see you people back in school! =D




Two more days to go then is Chinese New Year!
Everyone is heading back to their lovely hometown today, to spend the time with family and friends! I'm stuck in KL this year due to some reason! I will be spending my reunion dinner in KL with the family! This is my very 1st time having reunion dinner in KL for the passed 21 years! I'm looking forward to go back Taiping, see my granny and friends! All I able to do now is be patient and wait until next week!!

Gong Xi Fatt Cai
Have a prosperous year!

2 voices:

小雨 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

shhhhhhh dun bocor out we are not real cousin~!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha....too late!! secret is out!!