Random. Stressful.




I'm stress and finals start on Monday. I know last minute work is bad but this is the only way works effectively on me so I guess no harm doing it as long as the result is beautiful. There is another side of last minute work which is TORTURE YOU TO THE MAX!!!!! I guess last minute work has this privilege thou. I'm seriously stressful to the core.

So, I found some photo editing stuffs in my sis's laptop long time ago. I don't know where she get all this software from because she always got different kinds of software to play with. I wanna try the software and come out with some interesting picture. You people know la, my pictures are always the most original and boring type. =P I wanna try some new thing and I did it today. I know I should be studying for finals but i'm not a machine *even though I wish I am, but I'm NOT*, I do need break too okay!!! I edited few pictures and i'm happy with it like a little kid.
My new header and the picture in this post are the result. Nice hor?? Nice hor?? Nice hor??

That's all for now. This is the most random post I ever post.
Study hard people!! Chao~

0 voices: