Self Deparzilization

The title "Self Deparzilization" is invented by Little Rain a.k.a Janize.
I'm not sure about the spelling but is something like that la!!
So what does that mean?? haha...
Well, my own explanation ya!!
I think it means self indulgence, cam-whore or SS (syok sendiri)!!!

You can either do it by yourself or with a bunch of friends.
This is my 1st time trying and I think I did a pretty good job!! hehe....
Thanks Janize for the idea!! *clap, clap*

It always starts with 1 and ends with 10!!

Beware:
This post is all about me and myself with the maximum of vanity.
If you can't handle it, you may leave before it is too late!!

If you puke or lose any appetite for your meal,
I am so NOT gonna be responsible for that!! *Take note*


Ready?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Pose 1




Pose 2



Pose 3



Pose 4



Pose 5



Pose 6



Pose 7



Pose 8



Pose 9



Pose 10



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you people still alive??? AHAHA...if yes, thanks God, if NO, TOO BAD!!! =P
I will buy some flowers and pay you a visit, don't worry!!
Not a problem!!


Hope you enjoy it and there are 3 more to go!!

Piggy pose



Vain, vain and vain!!



The most decent 1!!




Alright!! That's all!! I mean it this time!! The end!!!

0 voices: