Visit to the Orphanage

As a student
the most important thing is to complete the assignment on time. =D
*remember this*
You can lost all your memory but NOT this!!

Went to Ti-ratana Welfare Society last week to visit.
The organization is located at Salak Selatan, Desa Petaling.
Eventhough the lecturer said we can't go to the same organization
but at the end we still did it.
We all went together-gether!! =P

We really run out of time and places to visit because we get rejected from different places and faces some timing problem. So yea, most of us ended in Ti-ratana.

The motto of the organization is Lift a hand, Light a heart. *i like*



We did not complete the 16 hours that we supposed to
but at least we managed to spend some hours there.
Is better than nothing right?? =D

Wednesday is our 1st day visit
Our observation group is age 5 to 12 years old.

Shirley and Poh Mun
I guess this 2 have a great time chating with the teenagers there because their observation group age 12 to 18 and they have too much common stuff to chat. From A to Z also can!!



Shirley, Me and Cai cai waiting in the library for the children to come!



Here come my case study!!
Wen Nee and Shahidah!!
We play tons of game and some games that I don't even play before!!
I think next time I can play those games with my cousins!!

They are pretty smart and adorable!
First day ended pretty calm and fun!



We went back for the 2nd time visit on Friday.
This time we got 9 childrens to handle and
I'm seriously not good in dealing with children.
LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

I will definitely hire a nanny to take care of my children!!!

Me and Wen Nee



Me and the naughty Shahidah!!



The 3 of us!!



I'm so glad to meet both of them!!
They are such a sweetie pie!!



Batman and Ultra man
Kids nowadays are so refused to tell people their name!!
I wonder why!!
Yes, they are siblings!!



This pic took us more than 5 mins to capture!!
We need to keep on yell and scream "sit down, sit down"
and take a pic with me, yet is not a complete 1!!!
Now you know how tiring was it!!



I like this girl, sorry I don't really remember her name!
She came in to the room when we are about to leave!!
The only thing I know about her is that she is freaking good in dancing!!
She can really shake till it drops okay!! Love her dance!! =D



Took some pictures before leaving!!
Here come the BABIES!!
This 2 fellow keep on calling each other baby here and baby there!!
If you disturb one of them,
the other 1 will come and asked "why you disturb my baby huh?"
I find it very funny!! AHAHA...



Me and people's baby, Poh Mun!!
Don't be jealous anymore Jenny!!
Jenny complaint that I stand too close to her baby!!



Me and Jenny!!
When I leave some gap in between,
Jenny asked "how come between us got gap 1?"
Next time tell me where should I stand ya!!! *confused*



Coursemates!!



Shirley and Me!!



I know i'm the spotlight standing in between la!!!



Group picture of the day!!




If anyone is looking for organization to visit,
please kindly go to www.ti-ratana.org.my for further information!! =D

0 voices: