Broke and Pathetic

Seriously, my life can't be more broke and pathetic. Every thing just when wrong, wrong, wrong from the beginning of the year until now, I mean NOW (May), it is already May people, 5 freaking months!!!!!!!! Now all I need is just some good luck from you people. Please pray hard for me people. I do believe luck comes and goes from time to time. My luck will comes. *positive thinking*

I have sup paper on Monday and I got 3 research papers on hands, loads of reading to do, loads of finding to do and many many more. This explained why I haven't update my blog for ages. I cut down all my activities for the month because I am so effing broke, like really really broke. I count every penny I have and spent it wisely okay. God knows how broke and pathetic I am right now!!!! I am in the most shitty condition ever.

My lord, please send me some good luck and money please!!!! please!!! please!!!

Hopefully next month will be a joyful month for me. Loads of activities planned out. Now all I wish is just things go smoothly according to plan and everything turns out great. *fingers crossing*.


The pictures below are gonna describe my emotion perfectly before and after the semester starts. If you can't read, at least the pictures tell you how I feel. Pictures are taken during last year end holidays and I know I am vain. This is exactly what I do while waiting for my friends to pick me up. Malaysian are always late. *roll eyes*




My happy face. Worry-free. All I did was eat, drink, sleep like nobody's business. I miss my holidays badly. ;(




My favourite facial expression ever. You people won't see this happy kiddo face anymore because I am NOT happy. I need someone special to make me happy like a kid.



This is the third week of the semester, I am completely lost and blank out. I keep on asking myself "why on earth do i choose Psychology when there is so many other courses outside?". Don't ask me why I asked those silly question because I have no idea. I guess, I am overwhelmed by the readings and assignments.

To all the people outside, if your currently looking for course to study or considering about Psychology, please let me say a few words to you people before it is too late.


"GET AWAY FROM PSYCHOLOGY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you.



Lastly, what I wanna say is FMLx99999999999999999999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for the day. Now I need to go back to my readings and fulfill my roles as a 2nd year student. I know it sounds ironic, trust me IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bye people!! Enjoy your weekend!! =D

2 voices:

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i am feeling the same lor. So damn broke and without money, it's hard to do everything! :( So are u regretting that u are doing psych now?

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha...honestly very regret lo!!!!!! But i hope this regret thingy is just temporary la! Or else, i will be doing something I dont think for the next 2 years!!