Weekend Dinner with the Aunties

Sorry for not updating. I got life and I got better thing to do. Been really busy with studies lately and I seriously considering taking less subject in the next long semester. Plans always go to the other direction that we did not want them to be. I know nothing is easy but I am not ready for the mess. Whatever la!! God has his plan for everyone of us. Be patience and open for challenges then. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt came from Penang last weekend to leave her hyper active dog with us for some reasons. The dog been staying with us for a week now and I'm cleaning my room on a daily basic. Please do not ask me why because I guess you people are smart enough to know the reason why am I being such a good girl lately.

Had a simple dinner at aunt's place and did some catching up with them and their dogs. Aunt's dog that I wish to own. I want a dog that listen to me and know about toilet trained please.

Husky, Tanya. She is so obsessed with her greeny (snack)!! She can do amazing tasks that wow you people off.



So pretty! :D



The big huge ass prawn that bigger than you face.



Paella, a Spanish dish. Not too bad.

I don't understand why my picture is not rotate here but it is rotated in my laptop. Stupid blogger. Can someone tells me why??? why??? why???



My aunt. She is definitely can't wait to eat. Besides paella, we had pizza too!! Damn!! Now i'm hungry.



Table is set, food is ready, let's wallop!! :D



Rose champagne for the adults and of course I had my coke because I'm still in the children categories!! *evil grins*



The mother and the hyper active dog.



Sis took a candid shot of me busy playing game with mum's phone. Never see such a serious and fully concentration face appear when I'm in the class right. Sleepy face is all you can see in the class. *yawn*



Let me introduce you the most hyper active in the entire universe. Her name is Xena. Interested?? Let me know if your interested!! :D




Dinner was good. A lil simple dinner like that is enough for catching up with each other. :D

0 voices: