Worst Day Ever

A short update. College has started, which mean I am gonna be a busy women again. No more chilling out, no more drama marathon, no more hibernate, no this and no that. 2 words conclude all *NO LIFE*!!!! I want my holiday back so badly. All the efforts that I put in, they better give me good grades. If not i will.......*evil grins*.

I am officially a year 2 student now and I can feel the pressure is getting nearer and nearer. Hope things go on smoothly according to my plan. =D

Back to main point, I swear I had the worst day ever in the pass 21 years. *SUMPAH* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so embarrassing and scary. I don't wanna talk about it anymore but I guess people who stick with me daily, they know the details. I still wanna thanks my twin and Cai Cai for being with me. Thank you, you 2!! *appreciated, hearts*

When back hometown Taiping for holidays. Uncle and mum came back for labour day. The family went out for dinner and did a lil groceries shopping at Tesco. While waiting for the adults to do their shopping, me and my cousin play around with my camera. She is amazingly cute and adorable until I TAK BOLEH tahan. Don't believe me?? Nevermind, scroll down and look at the pictures then you people will know what am I talking about. =D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


She is so good in facial expression. I guess the talent runs in our family. =D
Expression No. 1: Happy Face. She looks damn happy right??!!!
Sorry about the blurry part of the picture because the lil 1 kept moving. Bare with it ya!!!

IMG_4502

Expression No. 2: Like wanna eat people only.

IMG_4501

Expression No. 3: Angry.

IMG_4503

Expression No. 4: The must do Pig look.

IMG_4504


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...everyone laugh when they saw the pictures. It is so much fun to be around with the kids (not the annoying 1).
Next time I should try to teach her some modeling pose. She might be the next Tyra Banks.


Alright, that's all for now. Off to bed, good night world!!

0 voices: