Productive Sunday. Food. Shopping

My sis is having 2 weeks holidays now because Taylors is shifting to the new campus. I am mad jealous okay. *roll eyes* Why can't we have 2 weeks holiday too??!!! Me and my mum went Sunway and picked her up. Had dinner at Puchong and did a lil shopping in Sunway Pyramid before heading home. While waiting for our table, we went to this Jelly shop and bought 6 lil cutie creature jelly. I tell you people the jelly are so damn freaking yummy and we suspected there are weed in the jelly because after eating the jelly, everyone goes hyper in the car. Like really hyper, even my mum entertained us. AHAHAHA...



The lil cutie creature jelly. They are so adorable. =D

IMG_4359

Sis posing with the jelly before walloping.

IMG_4361

Her 1st choice is Giraffe. I pity the Giraffe.

IMG_4362

Giraffe: "Oh no, don't eat me"!!!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Sis: "AHAHA...too bad, no mercy"

IMG_4363

Here comes my choice, the lil chick.

IMG_4364

I'm so ready to eat the chick. Please forgive me chick.

IMG_4365

Look at the pitiful Giraffe in her mouth. Your so mean!!!!!! Watch out for the Giraffe haunt you down tonight. AHAHA...

IMG_4368

Say bye bye to the chick people.
Nomm, Nomm!!

IMG_4369

The smallest elephant in the world with a weird colour of 2 tones on it. How cool is that huh?? I wish we have green colour elephant instead of the boring grey-ish dirty colour. Which genius would like to invert green colour elephant?? I'm so gonna madly fall in love with tat genius, I swear. =D

IMG_4371

Another cutie creature, The pink cow.

IMG_4372

Mmmeeehhh, The blue sheep.

IMG_4373

My evil face. All the lil cutie creature is in my stomach now. *evil grins*

IMG_4374

Last three. Say bye bye people. They are ready to be eaten by us.

IMG_4375

Bye bye and I shall go back to the jelly shop for more lil cutie creatures.

IMG_4377

She ate the whole cow.

IMG_4378


Sunday ended with some good stuffs. I got myself a bow hairband and a top. I finally got the bow hairband that I wanted. Hallelujah, God knows I have been searching for it for don't know how long and is finally with me now!! Hehehe...*evil grins*

I got 1 more paper to go then I'm officially a free bird for 2 weeks. I'm so gonna hibernate like nobody's business. Before my hibernation, I'm going Kuantan for trip with PsyMassLo. I'm looking forward and pretty excited about it. All I need to do now is finish my last paper and do a lil shopping for sport wear then I'm ready to go on loose. =D

1 voices:

Happy walker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so cute~~~~ nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...