Happy 21st Birthday Cai Cai

Sneak peak of the Birthday girl who turns 21 today!!
Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Cai Cai. May all your wishes come true!!! :D



Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Cai Cai,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Cai Cai turns 21 years old today. TWO ONE is a very scary and meaningful number for everyone *I guess, well, at least it is for me*. It makes you feel miserable and happy at the same time. Miserable about your age is no longer start with ONE *sad case : (*. It starts with a TWO from now onwards, happy that you are finally legal and you are allow to break the rules. LOL!! Don't get me wrong people!! :D

It is a significant day for Cai Cai. Getting a big TWO ONE number as your age is a lil scary at first but you will eventually get over it. No worries girl. Just remember that I am older than you then it will makes you feel much better. AHAHA...

PsyMassLo managed to throw her a simple and meaningful birthday surprise party. I will post the details when I am free. I am currently very busy with assignments, presentation and mid-term.


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CAI CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 voices: