A day out with the cousins


Thing is getting over one by one and the major presentation is finally over. Yea~I am mad happy. All I left is a written group assignment and final then I shall wrap the semester up with one word "INSANE". I am so glad the semester is finally come to an end. The moral of the semester is do not try to be ambitious and took 4 subjects in next semester. :D Literally can die.

The British bulldogs are back from UK couple of weeks ago and I only go out with them last weekend. I know I am a very busy person. Ya, DAMN RIGHT!! Last week, I was damn damn damn busy with assignments. *serious face* As everyone knows I am in the middle of struggle. I am trying to find a balance in dealing with all the shits. It is hard but I am trying. So, I don't need external pressure to push it more. I have the fucking due date pushing me real hard people. People should behave like a human if they want respect from others, or else just go fuck yourself to the wall real hard, hard until you can reach the climax. HAH!!!!

I took a long break out for foods and shopping last weekend and I managed to get my virgin jumpsuit. I swear this is my 1st 1 and I wanted it for a very long time. Before this I do not have the guts to buy because all they have is only free size and they do not allow you to try because it's damn cheap. I know I ain't fitting in to the free size but I don't know what have got into me the other day and decided to buy it!! Who's care if it does not fit because I got back up plan. AHAHA...


Went shopping at Time Square, Sungai Wang and Pavilion. Cousins and me.


After all the walking, I found my new love at Snow flake. Sea Amber Jelly is Awesome-ness. :D


The 12.5 years old kid who behave like an old man, Michael.


Oliver and Michael.


We weren't ready and the dumb photographer snapped it. But we love this picture for no reason. The expression on our face is hilarious. AHAHA...


Mic and Me. This boy is a bloody entertainer.

I know the picture below is somehow sweet and lovely but don't mistaken the 12.5 years old kid is NOT my boyfriend!!!!! I love him but no the love kind of love!! AHAHA...obviously someone (Mic) needs to control himself, even though I am HOT!!!!


Mum came to pick us up and had dinner with us at Dragon I. It's been ages since I last dine it Dragon I. The ramen portion is getting smaller and smaller. The smart ass Oliver and yours truly.


I love this picture. Please look at the waiter's expression. LMAO!!!!! His face got cramp in the middle of taking order. AHAHA...I am just joking.


Vegetable.


The all time favourite and it is called Siu Long Bao. I can finish all of these by myself. It is so good. Can't get enough of it.


They have gravy inside, so please handle it with tender, loving and care. You do not wanna waste the gravy because it is freaking good.


Some ramen. *Not recommend* because all you can taste is the peanuts. Try other varieties next time. Others are much better than this.


Fried pork ribs.



The day was good. I was eating non-stop and in the bloated condition for whole day. Few more days to go and I will be free from assignment. Eagerly waiting for the holidays to come even though is just 2 weeks of holiday. At least I got to hibernate for 2 weeks. It is time to back up some food and plan my hibernation well with no disturbance.

That's all for the day. Peace!!!

0 voices: