Fishy's 22 Birthday


Happy Birthday to our Big Fatty Fishy!! Best wishes to you big guy. :D
He is my ex-schoolmate from high school which I never even spoken to before and we only started to know each other in UCSI. AHAHA...next time I will try to be more friendly. I promise :D The world is getting smaller and smaller.

Dinner was held in Kimchi Haru, a korean restaurant in Jaya One. The dinner was satisfying. Definitely worth going for more. The ambiance was awesome, they even have a big huge ass plasma tv showing KBS channel in high definition and the owner of the shop is a korean. :D



Start taking pictures while waiting for the rest. They are so late and pity me and my sis was starving like mad.


My choice of the night. Pork chop.


I am so damn in love with this 3 layers pork. The best choices of the night. We had a mad long table with 16 people attended. And the best part is the mad long table was filled with different kinds of dishes, by looking at it already make your day so much better.


I don't know what does it call but it is very cheesy and yummy!! *slurp*


Me and my Twin!! The hiao-est person I know! AHAHA...


The pork chop is amazing. While typing this, I am hungry and I wanna go back there again. :D


My sis. She tagged along and be my driver.


Xiao Hou. The crazy korean mania. She seriously had ADHD. She was moving and dancing throughout the night. She can't even sit still for a sec. Next time if we are going back there, she definitely needs to stay far far away from the TV.


This is only the lil portion right infront of us. Imagine you have this portion along the table.


Xiao Hou and yours truly.


The fun-sized ciao ciao and me. I mad love this picture because the both of us look great. :P


Group pic before we leave for the second round. FYI, the restaurant close at 10pm, so whoever plan to go please go early. We stay until the last minute. Luckily the owner is kind and patient enough to wait for us. :D


With the amount of people like this, no matter where you go, the spotlight will always be there. I do not like attention but I don't give a damn on what others think. Live with it people. Don't be jealous I have more friends than YOU. :D


Second round, Brussels Beer Cafe, Palm Square. The gang ordered a gigantic Hoegaarden.


and my choice was Stella Artois. I had enough of Hoegaarden.


Stella Artois was pretty good and is something similar to Hoegaarden as well. But I will prefer to have Hoegaarden at The Library. It is cheaper before 11pm. :D


The gigantic Hoegaarden is even bigger than my face. Imagine that. :D


Okay!! I swear I did not press his head down the cake. When I was about to press, someone did it for me. So yeah, I AM INNOCENT!!!


It is time for fun. Well, the fun is for us, not for the birthday person as you can see from the picture below.

Happy Birthday Fishy!! :D You look adorable.


There goes my first kiss. AHAHA...a kiss for the birthday boy. I never kiss anyone before okay!! It was my first kiss and Fishy took it. Please appreciate my first kiss ya. :D


The ladies of the night.



The night was fun with a lil entertainment from me. AHAHA...I am so sorry if my stupidity scare you people. I promise I will act like a lady next time. :D and Althea Loi stop making fun of me!!!! Your time will come and you better don't let me see it.

Once again, Happy Birthday Fatty Fishy!!!!!!!!!!! Please go on diet and get a pretty girlfriend soon!

I just got an amazing idea. AHAHA...PsyMassLo, we shouldn't bought the lighter for Fishy, we should all contribute and buy him a slimmer plan at any slimmer centre la!!! AHAHAHA...

Thank you to all the photographers of the night. :D

0 voices: