Stephy and Fern's Birthday Celebration


Happy Birthday to Stephy and Fern. :)

I organized a birthday surprise celebration for Stephy and Fern and it was very very successful. *satisfied* The look on their face when everyone shown up is priceless. Stephy is always the smartest girl and I though my plan will fail badly but who knows my plan went perfectly well. I sent out a facebook msg to invite every body a week before her birthday. Thank you everyone for the cooperation. :D


Dinner was held at Bubba Gump, The Curve. Okay, I got an issue that almost ruin my surprise. I made a reservation for 10 pax and I told them it is a surprise party. The thing is there will be 3 of us arrive 1st while waiting for the farm to come. So, I requested for a table for 3 while waiting for the rest but the waiter told me the place is full. OK!! FINE!! We settle down at the 10 pax table and do you people have any idea how long is the table. Of course the birthday girl suspect and felt something fishy. She kept on asking why do we need such a long and big table when there is only 3 of us and I am seriously such a good liar. I told her that this is the only table they left and surprisingly she BELIEVE me. AHAHA...


Run Forrest Run means?????


Aries and Stephy before the farm arrive. We make it real, so the 3 of us ordered and started eating while the farm is on their way. :D


I don't get what is the meaning of Run Forrest Run.


I went to check my car and meet the farm. The birthday cake for the 2 birthday girls. Don't ask me is the cake nice or what because I did not try. :D


On our way up for the surprise and everyone is so gan cheong.


Fern got bullied by Stephy. AHAHA...


Make wishes, blow the candles and get older a year girls. I can't believe everyone is so old now. I wanna be FOREVER 21. I don't care.


Present time. They 2 look like little kids open present eagerly during Christmas.


Yummy lemonade.


My Captain's Fish and Chips and all the portion is too big. Next time we should really share with others and don't be too ambition.


If i'm not wrong, it is beef ribs and chips.


Look at the rib. I would prefer pork rib NOT beef rib.


The Cow and Ah B. Now i realized they kinda look alike in this picture. Don't you people think so??


Chrisnie and Mei Theng.


My crazy and naughty lui bao. Look how crazy she is. AHAHA...


Of course must have a crazy mummy as well la. Or else, how to match. AHAHA...


The most disgusting dessert. Don't know who inverted this. Hard like rock.


Couple number 1: Chrisnie and her beloved.


Hope you like your present.


The joker of the night. She made everyone laugh their ass off. AHAHAHA...Thank you for the entertainment.


Chrisnie, Mei Theng and yours truly.


Ladies of the night. We are the sexy-taries. :D


Gentlemen of the night. Nice meeting you guys!! :D


Aries, Stephy, Jess, Fern and Cindy.


I heart this girl. Thanks for being my awesome partner in crime all the time.


Last shot before heading to The Library.


The Library. Mummy said Library is a good place to go and I am definitely will pay more visits in the future. Let me give a lecturer. Please go The Library before 11 pm because Hoegaarden is cheaper. :D


I want my research papers end faster then I can really go on loose. I was thinking about my research paper throughout the night. :( miserable giler okay!! Oh gosh!!
I don't wanna drive when there is drinking session after dinner.


Couple number 2: Mei Theng and her beloved. They 2 are such a funny and sweet couple. Thanks for teaching us the captain game.


Happy Birthday Jie Jie!!


Hoegaarden is the best!! :D


We are all from the farm.
Ladies of the night!!


I love the ambiance and the cozy chairs.


This girl seriously need to get some tan.




Couple number 3: Jessica and her beloved.


The stage and the crowd. I love the live band, the girl is amazing. She can imitate Lady Gaga voice and sang like her. Love her much!!



The night was awesome and I did enjoyed myself. Despite the worries of my research paper. I am glad the surprise went well and everyone had a great time. There will be more gathering with the farm when all my assignments are due and final is over. Couple of weeks to go then I am done.

Once again, Happy Birthday to Stephy and Fern. Best wishes from the farm.

0 voices: