Michael's Birthday


Celebrated Michael's 13 year old birthday at home with the family. Every year there will be a big gathering and dinner for his birthday but this year there are only few of us. The number of people is not important, what it really matters is the fun we had. :D


On the way to buy the birthday cake. Showing off my new lens from FreshLook. Purple is the new love.


The full time driver. Thank you for fetching us around, from left to right and up to down. :D *gamsahabnida*


Me and the cap. I am not a person who fancy about cap. I guess my head is too big for cap.


The birthday boy, Michael Koe. I know he doesn't look like a 13 years old. Trust me, he talk like an adult. The horny kinda adult. His expression tell you how horny he is.


This can tell you they are both brother. Horny runs in the genes.


Black Forrest cake from King's. I still prefer Secret Recipe because they are the best!!!


Cut the cake and let's wallap. As usual I don't eat birthday cake so please don't ask me "is the cake nice?"!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!


Let the sister do the job. Kids are not allowed to play with knife. :D


The crazy sister. No matter how hard you try, it will still looks the same.


Bought the hair band that I wanted long time ago. I refused to buy it at first because I think the price is ridiculous and I was so ambitious to try to make myself one but the plan failed.


This is silly.


After this pic, everyone starts to call me ah ma, grandma, Lam Ah Zhen, and great-grandmother. Which one do you people prefer the most??


Oliver and Me. He had gone back to UK this morning to collect his result. All the best to him and we believe he will be able to get into the university that he wanted.


Cam-whoring is the new hobby.


Here are some disturbing pictures from sister and Oliver. I don't know what they are trying to do.


This one the both of them are supposed to be horny, Oliver did it. He is damn horny but my sis failed. AHAHA...



One last paper tomorrow and my 2 weeks holiday officially start. I am mad happy and worried about the exam at the same time. All I wish for is everyone of us pass all the subjects. :D Happy Holidays people.

0 voices: