New Hairdo


I am back which means holiday ended. :( Not happy about it. Holiday is too short!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't understand why do some people get like few months of semester break and I only have like what??!! 2 weeks!! This is what I called "W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L"!!!! *middle finger is up".

The only happening thing about holiday is hibernation. YES!!! my plan work pretty well but I am still not satisfy. I know I am greedy. Who doesn't?? Put your feet up in the air.

As you can see, I got myself a new hairdo. Everyone was shocked and keep on telling me the word "O-M-G"!!! AHAHA...I guess Usher should be happy about that because his song "OMG" is so popular nowadays. Lot of funny stories came out after the new hairdo. I got full attention wherever I go especially from senior citizen except my granny. Surprisingly, she accepted my new hairdo before my mum. The expression from my mum when she saw my hair was priceless. Until now her "O-M-G" expression still stuck in my head.


This is how I look when I got home from the saloon.


This was after few days. Yes, I dare to leave the house and it was Chinese ghost month festival. Hopefully, no one is scare by me. If I did scare someone, please forgive me. LMAO!!!!


The view from the back. It is a lil messy because I do not bother to blow.


My current Facebook profile picture.


I guess I won't be getting weird attention from others and weird people talking behind my back about my hair in KL. Nowadays people are so daring to stare at others and talk about others like nobody's business. Behave yourselves people. I can see you and hear you ok!!!



Hope you people like my new hair. I know is a lil funny but I am sure you people will get use to it. :D Compliments are always welcome.

2 voices:

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahhahaha I miss you ah kakak!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha...i miss u too la ciao ciao! let's hang out!! Snowflake is calling!!