Happy Tuesday


I was bored so I invited my sis to Pavilion for movie. Rush back to Ampang after class and we are off to Pavilion. I miss movie time and snowflake, especially snowflake. Please don't ask me how can I addicted to snowflake because me, myself also don't know how. But I think is the chemistry that happens between me and snowflake. *WTF*

I was late because of the stupid shutter bus in school and causes me and my sis stuck in the jam while we are on the way to Pavilion. It was fasting month and everywhere will be congested around 4 or 5 pm. Stuck in the traffic jam is so not fun, therefore I entertain my sis with my disgusting and silly actions until my sis said she so wanna slap me hard on my face. AHAHAHA...please do not ask what I did in the car.


She is the one who suggested wanna cam-whore. So point your finger at her. :D


Sis and me.


Call me whatever you want! Mushroom, helmet, or coconut!


My favourite movie of the month "Piranha"!!!!!!


The adorable Piranha.


Everything in the movie is so real. The Piranha, the disgusting body, and the blood.


I like the picture below, especially the one lying at the corner. Spot the legs?



I don't know why I am so in love with the movie now! Highly recommended!!

2 voices:

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks very gross but interesting! I haven't watch leh!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha...i know u will love the movie 1!! the gross part is the best la!!