Tham's Birthday Celebration


Celebrated Tham's Birthday before hari raya. A little and simple celebration for the birthday boy with a little surprise as well. I have to admit PsyMassLo is always the good organizer. :D

We have to hide everything from the birthday boy and my class end at 5pm which is pretty late. I keep on receiving msg about the progress of the birthday celebration. Hiding at the corner to get ready and walk in silent is so fun. The most important is the final result was satisfying. That's all it matter. :D


Regine, Janize and two photo bomb Saix and Hou at the side.


Two big donuts for the birthday boy and the rest of us got Donashi.


It is time for picture. Not to forget, PsyMassLo is good in taking picture as well. :D


Happy Birthday Tham. Stop bullying me and complaining about my hair. I know you are jealous. Keep your hair longer okay. :D


The not-so-happy face because sandra got too many requests. AHAHA...


Group picture. PsyMass without Lo because Lo went back hometown for hari raya.


Birthday boy and his present. Remember to show us when you wear it!


Wanna have some?


Donashi from Big Apple


Me and my pick. I picked my favourite colour but it does not taste as good as it look.


Regine accidentally drop the cream on her hand and we requested her to lick the cream up. Her action is damn sexy man!!


Me and the birthday boy! Obviously he don't like my hair and keep on complaining and laughing at me.


Writing love msg for the birthday boy.



Once again, Happy Birthday Tham Weng Hong.
May all your wishes come true and stay happily ever after with "someone"!!
Welcome to the 20's club. :D

2 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Abby, where got!!!!!!!! LOL

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

San, got lo!! haha...look at tham expression!!