2 day 1 night Malacca Trip


Yes. I finally went Malacca!! The weather in Malacca is insanely hot. Hot until I can melt and die ok! *seriously* I did not expect the weather to be this crazy. NO next round please. Despite the crazy weather, everything was alright. The place is beautiful, the food was good, things are cheap, and the most important is I had a blast! I ate like nobody's business along Jonker Street, from Chicken Rice Balls to all sort of desserts. :D

It was a short 2 day 1 night trip with all the sexy-taries. They planned to throw me a birthday surprise but the plan failed badly because I ruined it. I am very sorry girls, next year if there is any surprise coming up, I promise I will not spoil the plan no matter what happen. *promise*

What we did during the first day was walk around Jonker Street, wallap all kind of food, famous satay celup for dinner, off to the beach, birthday surprise(failed), extreme game and drinking session and KO-ed(drunk)!

I did't know Malacca is only an hour drive away from KL. I always thought Malacca is far from KL.

First stop: Jonker Street. We couldn't find any parking near Jonker Street, therefore we parked 36463486472 miles away and walk under the hot sun. Now you know how I turn myself into an indian in a day. :(


Had Chicken Rice Balls for lunch.


Yummy rice balls.


Our lunch.


Coconut for cooling.


Me and the very busy Nally WWW.


The sexy-taries. Not a complete one because someone is missing. I wonder when can we have a complete one. And Yes, Joan is back from New Zealand!! YAY!!!! Oh ya, the most important is she dropped some weight off because of the cold weather there!!


Posing for another camera.


I think the camera loves me.


Nally, Stephy and Me.


We have few pairs of love bird and the first pair will be Mikio means tree in Japanese and my pretty daughter, Jessica. FYI, Mikio is a bloody poser.


We went into a shop that have long queue which selling dessert and some famous penang food. See what I mean by long queue and people can't even find a chair or table for themselves.


Durian Cendol. Not recommended because the durian smell is too strong. I love durian but this durian in the cendol is too strong. I can't take it. The normal cendol is very good. :D


Ended the walking under the hot sun and we are off to the hotel and check in. Can't wait to get ourself clean and fresher up. Took some pictures around the pool. They have 2 massive pools, one infront and the other one is behind. The place is huge man!!


Aries, Joan, Yours truly and Stephy.


Reflection.


The grumpy kid because of long waited for the rest!!


Messing around in the apartment. Me riding an old horse! AHAHAHAHA...


Chocolates from New Zealand. Thank you Joan!!!


Happy kids with their chocolate.


Yours truly. :D


Off to famous satay celup for dinner. Look at all the fresh and yummy ingredients. The price is reasonable as well. RM 0.60 per stick.


Take a picture before I start wallaping and get myself all sweaty and oily.


OMG!!! Just by looking at this already make this hungry. I don't mind going back for this but definitely not in that kind of weather. Maybe during the winter! AHAHAHAHA...is a joke.


The couple that can wallap a cow whenever and wherever. *salute* Both of them approximately ate more than 50 sticks!


Took this while everyone was busy eating. We have to split table because the table is too small to fit 15 persons.


After the dinner, we went to the beach for sea breeze and my birthday surprise.


Camwhore with Nally


and Stephy.


See all the people standing behind, they are those who trying to give me the surprise but failed because I am too smart. AHAAHAHAHA...I was happily enjoying the sea breeze and when I turn around wondering what is taking them so long to get out from the car, I saw light behind the tree, at that moment and place, it was so dark, you can hardly see your fingers. So when there is light it will be really really obvious. Then I started to ask what are they doing behind the tree and how come there is light? I remembered someone answered me "someone is lighting a cigarette"! AHAHA...that was the lousier excuse I ever heard because no one in the group smoke!!!! That's how I spoiled the surprise.


Happy Birthday to myself. :D Don't ask me why my face is so red!


The gentlemen that forced to take picture with me. Due to my height, those who are taller than me have to bend down and bear with my height!


and finally, the ladies turn. Thank you girls!


Ended the birthday surprise and we are off to apartment for extreme game sessions and drinking session. Thank you Stephy for helping me out or else I will be ended up holding the toilet bowl. The guys attacked me the whole night and the reason they gave me is "because it is your day"!!! _l_(middle finger)

Thank you jie jie, Stephy for helping me up.


The boss that came out with all sort of stupid games that make everyone go gaga.


Chrisnie's bf, Mikio, Jessica and Fern.


Pretty Joan that just came back from New Zealand. Welcome back. :D


I know I look like a crazy drunk monkey here but I wasn't drunk at that moment because the pic was taken the beginning of the night.


The nerve cracking "captain game" that drive people crazy and like WTF on the face.


In the middle of the game, we decided to cut my birthday cake and had cake as supper.


Me and Nally. I think the person who took the pic is either drunk or dreaming.


Joan and Me.


The crazy Jie Jie and Me.


The cow, Fern that get drunk after 2 glasses of beer and off to bed early. AHAHAHA...


The drunkard of the night, Jessica. I swear no one will drink with her in the future. She has terrible behaviour after drinking. AHAHA...she attacked people in the middle of the night and I was one of the victim.


Alright, I get it! I am old. :D




That's all for the first day, second day in Malacca will be coming up real soon. My last paper for the semester is tomorrow. I can't wait for everything to be over and enjoy my holidays.

Good luck to everybody and all the best for the exam.

0 voices: