2nd Day-Malacca Trip


Second day at Malacca. Everyone was tired and a lil hang over due to the extreme game sessions last night. I freaking woke up at 7am in the morning because someone off the air-condition. Since I already woke up and couldn't sleep back, I decided to wake everyone up. AHAHAHA...I know I am evil.

After everyone woke up, some decided to go for a swim, some decided to go for breakfast, and some of us decided to chill in the apartment.



Me dressed up as a prisoner that day.


Nally's morning look.


Our big boss reading newspaper. Look at the way he sit.


Mei Theng and Fern.


I wandering around the apartment and disturb others. One of my victim, Chrisnie.


Yours truly and Fern. We love the sunlight from the back. Make both of us look so freshy.


Another pair of love birds.


Mei Theng, me and Fern.


Me and Joan.


AHAHA...i love this picture. Look at the expression of Jessica.


Stephy and Fern.


Card game is the best companion for trip.


Mikio on the right, lying on the bed is trying to get some rest due to the babysit Jessica's duty that he had last night. Giving him a big head and lack of sleep. AHAHAHA...poor thing!!! While he is trying to get some rest, the two little girls on the left start get hype and jumping on the bed. Look at the happy and evil face.


A group picture at our tiny apartment before we check out.


While they checking out, me, Stephy and Aries when to the garden, walk around and took some pictures.


Then we are off for dim sum. The dim sum over there is cheaper then the one we had in KL. I only wanna go Malacca for the food, NOT the freaking weather.


After the heavy food load, we decided to burn some calories. Another pair, Joan and Terran.


The couple that going to get marry in December. Congrats.


The pretty Mei Theng and the most annoying Thiam.


Camwhoring is our capability.


Aries.


We camwhore non-stop while waiting for others.


I realized the train is the must take picture spot when you go Malacca.


Crazy Nally.


Look at the scenery not the couple okay!!


Boyfriend = Photographer


Me and Aries.


Despite the insane weather, We love Malacca.


This picture supposed to be all girls but someone betrayed the guy and join our girls group.


Watch out your ass.


I love the red colour wall.



I had a wonderful time with the sexy-taries. We shall go somewhere cooler next time. :D
Thank you for the birthday surprise and pressie girls. See you all real soon.

I am on holidays now but I have internship to deal with. I need to start my internship on the 1st of Nov, however I still haven't find myself a job. I am just so lazy to search for job and go for interview. I am enjoying myself surrounded by lazy bugs.

I wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS and good luck for the internship. See u all in January 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 voices: