Call me Mrs Ho


Yes, my husband "Peter Ho" is coming and I am making a big hoo-haa about it. I wanna thank you NTV7 for organizing such amazing concert and inviting my husband.

For more info about the concert. Please CLICK here. :D No doubt, I am definitely going no matter what happen. I die die also must go. This is the only chance for me to meet my husband. *scream*

The best part of the concert other than I have a chance to meet my husband, OF COURSE is the free admission. OMG!! OMG!! I am so going to faint. Just by thinking of it makes me hype until have orgasm!! I seriously can't wait the day to come. I shall start counting the days.

So, still wondering who is Peter Ho. Please check out the pictures below then you will know. If not please go to google.com and google about him (if you want). :D


HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! I can melt. *melting*


Look at that smile on his face. Tell me who on earth will not fall for a guy like this??


This is so masculine. I LIKE!!!!!


AAAAARRRRRRHHHHHH!!!! If you know me well, I am sure you can imagine how crazy I would be right now and how I react to it. This is overwhelming. I can't hold myself together.


And the most important thing to me is THE ABS!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHA...yes!! very very important!!!!! VERY!!!!! *drools*



Calendar marked and 45days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i really need to go calm myself down before I kill myself with overdose of excitement.

4 voices:

Cemone Amabelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohh Byyy! Are you seriiously that high? Just by thinking of it can make ur hype until have orgasm?! This is interesting!! haha

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha, so now it's your turn to be a crazy fangirl!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yes babe! OMG!!! U have no idea how high I am!!! *blush, scream*

ciao ciao, yes! yes! It is my turn now but I wont go queue early in the morning because I got work! :D

daddy boy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i call u mrs ho ho ho ho!!!!!!