Pre-Birthday Celebrations at Soul'ed Out


It's November and it means there are 5 November babies from PsyMassLo itself. Not going to name who are the five here because they should know who they are very well and my wallet is having PMS (bleeding) now. :D

I have a bad time that night, struggling over time. I hate being late and unorganized. I prefer to be early rather than late. Yes, I hate people being late too. So now you should know what to do when you have a date with me. DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry girls. Please forgive me and I am not pissed at anyone. I am just pissed at myself. No worries, I love you all even though you girls spam my email all the time.

Had the pre-birthday celebrations for the Scorpions at Soul'ed Out, Hartamas. I have trouble getting to the venue but thank you God, I reached there in one piece and have a great time. The place is incredible, they have good ambiance and liquor too. :D


Part of the pictures courtesy to our hot kid Miamy. :D


The menu. I google the place earlier and I remember I saw Hawaiian Pizza is recommended but we couldn't find it on the menu.


They have special hats for the birthday girls.


You girls look great with the hats. Go buy one and wear it next time when you girls come out with us. AHAHAHA...


Sandra. She is allergy to Sky Juice and that's why she turns into a lobster.


Chin Ee. Happy Birthday girl from me and behalf of DG. AHAHHAA...


Yong Sim. Happy Birthday girl. Be naughty please.


Szeqiuan and yours truly with a photo bomb Miamy at the back.


The Korean freak Ms. Hou and me. Look at her hair and that's tell you how crazy she is over Korean.


And I have extra helmet on my head. I love my helmet very much.


A very cute present from the restaurant. That's so thoughtful of them.


Time for pressie. The gang bought bags for the three of them. I think the bags suit them very well. Use it more often but be gentle with the bag. AHAHAHA...


A vintage kinda bag for Yong Sim and Sandra.


Take a picture with the bag and show us.


Me and the petite Miamy. The both of us trying to find a perfect place with good lighting to camwhore. We got few shots but I think we both look good in this one, aren't we? I got an inside joke "come I carry you"!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA...I am laughing like a whore right now!!!


2nd runner up in horny-ness will goes to Cemone Amabelle. Of course I am the champion la!! Always will be. *wink*


Heineken for the night.


My time to take picture with the birthday girls. 1st is me and Sandra.

Dear Sandra, you look so thin now and I am jealous. AHAHA...you look gorgeous girl. Be confident with yourself and Happy Birthday. Today is your day. Enjoy yourself to the fullest and be wild. :D


Dear Chin Ee and Yong Sim, you two are the girls that freak me off. Seriously, I mean it. You two started off without talking much but now you two are the lamest people in the group. AHAHAHA...keep up the cold jokes and tease me more in future. :D


Someone is extremely happy about the picture below for some reason and I am happy too with the same reason. :D Everyone should maintain like this or someone is a big girl now. AHAHAHA...


We are the ladies/ big laughters of the night. We always are.


PsyMassLo rocks and for those who can't make it that night. I am sure you people wish to be there with us. Next time don't wish and make it happens okay. I miss everyone.


Group picture with different pose. We have too many cameras that's why everyone get different group pictures from different cameras.


A very cute pose from them but Szeqiuan said "I look so cute here and the group picture above"! Indeed, she is cute. *happy die her*



Once again, Happy Birthday to Sandra, Chin Ee and Yong Sim. I know Scorpion rocks. Libra is good too you know. AHAHA...May all your wishes come true and have a great one despite the one we had earlier. :D Everyone is aging and I am happy. Evil me.

4 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Abby, i get ur word!!
Confident is my weakness! haha
You know, i really like your character esp your optimism since i know you!!I m so glad to know you and psymasslo,you guys always are the special one for me!
Thank you!♥

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ur most welcome! you are the special one for us too. :D Wait next time I shall stop spreading my horny-ness to you guys, I should spread my optimism to you guys! ahaha...:D

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha, ala! Banyak banyak u cakap tentang saya! LOL *blush*

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sei ciao ciao! blush pulak!!