Chrisnie & Tian's Wedding Dinner and Nally's Pre-Birthday Suprised Celebration


Venue: Hee Lai Ton Restaurant
Date: 11th December 2010

The first girl who got married from the gang. *tears* Congratulations to the newly married couple, Chrisnie and Tian. May their wedding be blessed with happiness, health, wealth and lots of kids for the future. :D

Seeing my friends get married made me feel like settle down too. But first I need to find someone to settle down with me. I told one of the girl at the wedding that I wanna get marry too and she replied me "find someone to knock you down (pregnant) 1st"!! I don't want get knock down 1st then only marry even though it is the new trend that we are having now. Believe it or not, I am a traditional woman! LOL!!

The wedding dinner was simple and romantic. And the most important thing is the food right. It was awesome. Fingers licking good!!! My mum told me Hee Lai Ton is actually one of the finest Chinese cuisine. I totally agreed. Whoever is planning a wedding dinner and haven't decide the venue, I would suggest you to consider Hee Lai Ton.


The typical wedding decoration.



Menu for the night.


Glutinous rice. I like what they used to serve the dishes.


First dish. The shrimp is to die for.


Baby abalone. I had my first abalone in Hee Lai Ton.


The abalone is really small. You can compare with the spoon.


The bride and Me. Coincidentally I have matching colour with her wedding gown.


I tried to take the look-alike Rain picture that shown on my phone. Obviously, I failed. I don't look like Rain anymore. Rain is a korean artist just incase if your wondering.


Aries. I hardly see her nowadays.


All the betrayers. HEH!!! Everyone supposed to show their "middle finger" but the end I am the only one who did it. BETRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Joan and Me. I want my skin to be as fair as her. Mad jealous of her skin.


Thiam (the joker), Seng, Mei Theng, Joan, yours truly, and Mikio (means tree in Japanese).


My partner in crime, Stephy. She is leaving to Hong Kong for holidays. I am not going to celebrate Christmas with her this year. She better buy me something good from HK. :D


The couple has a really big family. Look at all the relatives on stage.


To be honest, this is my very first time eating abalone. Granny prepared abalone during Chinese New Year without miss but I just refused to eat it. The reason I ate is because it looks cute and nice. In fact, it is quite tasty.


Group picture with the gang and their boyfriends.


Besides the wedding dinner, we throw a lil birthday surprised for Miss Nally at the end of the night. She was shocked and some random people joined in the celebration as well. The birthday girl was given a choice, either finish the whole cake by herself or finish a glass of wine. Smart people will go for the wine.


Look at Nally's face. She was shocked and confused. She kept on asking "what is happening?"!!


Some random people that we don't even know came to take picture with the birthday girl. The birthday girl is still in shock. HAHAHA...


Group picture. We are known as The Sexy-taries and also Zoo Gang because we have different kinda animals in the gang. :D


I am not sure is that a happy face or what.


Truly cam-whore.


Blow the candle and get older a year.


Kisses for the birthday girl. Look at her happy face. FYI, the birthday girl is a cam-whore, that explained why you will see a lot of pictures that she cam-whore like nobody's business.


After all the kisses, it is time to bullied the birthday girl. The boys are the one who holding the camera and taking all the pictures *as usual*. So what the boy did was, they kept on asking us to pinch her face again, again, and again and repeatedly said "again, again, I did't capture!!" Poor birthday girl.


Smart people finishing a glass of wine. Forced to finish it.


Cut the cake and that's the wrap for the night. We actually planned for second round to celebrate her birthday but the wedding dinner ends around 11 something so we decided to do it there.


A picture of me and the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Nally WWW. May you have a great year ahead, and have a blast on the actual day. :D


Do I look gorgeous?? ahaha...*slap myself*


Love bird number 1: Cindy and Kian.


Love Bird number 2: Seng and Joan. Next year will be their wedding.


Love bird number 3: my daughter, Jessica and son in law, Mikio.


Love bird number 4: Mei Theng and smally eyes, Thiam.


A group picture with the bride.


And I managed to take a picture with the groom as well. He was drunk when he took this picture with me.


My friend said my hair look like grass.


A cute girl that wondering around. LOL!! She is so adorable.



I wanna get married too!!!!

0 voices: