Devastated


Here am I blogging about the most devastated day in my life. AHAHA...let me warn you this post is going to be emo. :( Last Saturday was supposed to be the most historical and happiest day in my entire life. I left work 2 hours earlier just for The Day and off to Pavilion with my sister to meet my husband number 1: Kim Hyun Joong. Obviously the day did not went well and I get pissed.



A happy picture of myself. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. :D


Took this couple of hours before the fan meeting start. The crowd was not that bad at that time but when the clock is ticking and it's nearly 5pm, the crowd get massive. Real massive!!!


The unhappy sister. Kim Hyun Joong is not her kind of guy. She loves Lee Min Ho. The purpose of her being there is to ask Kim Hyun Joong "do you know Lee Min Ho?". Dumb enough I would say.


Due to my perfect height and the place I was standing, this is how my view looks like. I was blocked by all the bloody heads and the fucking Christmas Tree. The worst part is I have a girl standing right next to me shouting "Oppa Saranghaeyo" loudly!! I almost go deaf by her shouting. She kept her shouting going on non-stop, even tough the people around her is staring. The power of love.


Look, the fucking Christmas Tree is right infront of me. I wasn't that pissed until Kim Hyun Joong came out. Everyone was screaming and get all hype up except me, standing in the middle of the crowd and I can't see a thing. FML!!!!! I have to stand tiptoe then only can see Kim Hyun Joong.


All the pictures are not taken by me. I asked my sister to helped me take. Obviously she is taller than me. The Malay girls infront of me even asked the guy that next to me to help them take the pictures. Now I have to admit I am short and I fucking hate being a shorty.


The best picture of Kim Hyun Joong I got from my camera. FML!!!


Second best piece of Kim Hyun Joong.


Last Saturday is definitely not my day. :(



I do have few glances at Kim Hyun Joong and I am not happy. I expect to see him clearly with a better view. I was so mad and pissed. Anyways, I moved on. I shall wait for his new album promo tour next year in Malaysia and concert if there is. Next husband coming will be Peter Ho but I am not going to the Starlive concert. I will be watching him comfortably at home. :D


0 voices: