Macaroons


Finally had macaroons couple of weeks ago. I have been longing to try once I found out Levain Boulangerie Patisserie have it. I invited the girls to go Levain with me on a public holiday. Thank God, I was smart enough so we managed to get a seat upstairs. :D I realized a lot of people complaint about they can't get a seat in Levain because of the crowd. The tips to get a perfect seat and also get to pick the varieties of fresh breads in Levain is DO NOT GO THERE DURING THE WEEKEND. If you decided to go during weekend or public holiday, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO EARLY IN THE MORNING, preferably before 12noon. FYI, Levain opens at 8am.




Macaroons. It is really tiny and it costs RM 3.30 each but if you buy more than 7 and above then it is RM2.90 each.


Fresh breads.


thumbs up!!!


Strawberry pai. This is really, really good.


My Latte.


Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup. Mad awesome and very filling too. If you order this, please go easy with the bread. Don't b too greedy.


If I am not mistaken, I think this is seafood pasta. Not sure about the taste because I did not try.



It's 3a.m and I feel like having Levain in the morning. :))

0 voices: