Star Live Concert 2010


Went Starlive Concert 2010 last Saturday. Courtesy to Sandra for the tickets. I had so much fun that night even though we have to stand throughout the concert (around 4 hours) and my legs ache like hell the next day. :) The purpose of me going is to see my husband number 2: Peter Ho. All the standing, sweats and screaming paid off when the moment he came out. The only regret is he wore too much. He shouldn't covered himself up that much, show a lil skin won't harm!


Starlive Concert 2010, Bukit Jalil.


Thank you Sandra. :D


Tried to take a group picture but failed. Half of my sis's face is gone.


Before the concert start, the four of us were guessing who will be the first person who starts the concert. And guess what, Landy-Wen Lan was the first one. I was right!! *proud* Besides the open dances, Landy is the first singer that starts the concert. I can be a Mass Comm student too!


My husband number 2: Peter Ho. Don't you think he should show some skin instead of wearing so much clothes? Don't he feels warm? I was expecting him to wear a sleeveless top with a vest or something that can show his arms you know! :( But he still looks hot!! :D


I am mad jealous at the dances. You should know why.


Look at the killer smile. *melt*


There are fans flew all the way from Hong Kong to Malaysia just to see him.


At the concert, I fall for an ABC rapper from Hong Kong and his name is MC Jin. He is real talented and effing good in freestyle. I love his accent too, especially when he said "whatssup"!!


Me and my sis. We were so tired and sweaty.


AK from Taiwan.


The hottest female singer that night, Ding Dang. She is so pretty!!


Mass Comm strategy, KEEP THE BEST FOR THE LAST! JJ Lin came out the last and the crowd just went crazy. The girls behind me were screaming their lungs out when JJ came out.


FYI, JJ admitted that he is working on a relationship with a model which I don't know who. He is going to be taken.



JJ wrapped the concert up with some dance and moon walk. All the artists look so damn good in real like they just walk out from the television. I am surprised that they really look as good as the pictures shown in magazine or newspaper. I always thought the pictures have went through some major photoshop before they show it to the world. They are really that good looking.

Sorry for the low picture quality. :( I want a DSLR so badly that night. There is this guy standing next to me with a DSLR. I peep at his camera and all the pictures are so damn freaking clear and nice. Can I have a DSLR for Christmas Santa??

Christmas will be this weekend and I am going back hometown tomorrow until next week. Merry Christmas to everyone and have a wonderful Christmas. Happy Holiday!! :)

2 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can u thanks me with a better photo of me?? >.< LOL

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Sanahaha...tat's the only pic I got that night so ya!