Whatssup

My favourite phrase "whatssup"!! I feel like typing so here I am. :D Classes have started. First week has over. Time table is pain in the ass. Thank you to myself for being a smart ass therefore I have pay, in term of money and time, more than everyone would imagine. :( Forget about the pathetic part because I believe it is time for the good things to come to me! HELL YAY!! Pray for the good and screw the bad one. Daddy said "nothing is easy".

Chinese New Year is coming and I am excited. Real excited. :D Shopping is still in progress even though I started long time ago. I shall stop being so choosy and go easy with shopping. Last minute shopping will be better. I need pressure to do the magic.

All the best to everyone for the new semester. Let's have fun like we always do and don't care about the shitty parts. Things will eventually get better. :)

0 voices: