Annyeong

It's been awhile, so here I am. I am still stuck in the middle of all the shit. :( Not in the mood for anything, all I want is hibernate. Counting down the days. 1 more month to go before the semester end. Looking forward to holidays, even though I will be bored and start to complaint "I got nothing to do". How I wish that happen right away but it will only happens in my dream at the moment. The other thing that makes me happy is the last day of my exam fall on 14th of April. For the very first time, I have 3 weeks holidays for semester break. FYI, I usually had about 1 or 2 weeks only. So yea, I am pretty happy and excited about that. I am going to make good use of my precious holidays instead of hibernate at home with my pajamas on, and don't even bother to leave the house. But before that, let's finish clean up the shit and leave the damn city. :) 

That's all for now. Annyeong. :)

0 voices: