Shir's Belated 21st Birthday


The internet connection and Facebook is being a bitch due to the earthquake. My group mates are killing me, I really do not understand barbarian and this is why they are called BARBARIAN. 

Last week was Shir's 21st birthday. We delay the celebration due to assignments and midterm. I am so sorry Shir. Hope you like the pressies and have a great time the other day. :)


Shir is overloaded with stress, so do we. May the semester end well and rest in peace. Do not come back and haunt us.


Ms. Fish. The one that accompanied me most of the time to library and breakfast. Kamshahamida. :)


Gossip is what we do. ALL THE TIME.


Happy Belated Birthday Shir. 
May all your wishes come true and stay sweet and lovely with uncle forever. :D


Me and the birthday girl.


Test you people, is this a real smile or fake smile? Have a guess. 


Make wishes, blow the candle and get older a year. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. I said so. LMAO!!!!


Her awkward expression. 


Let's dig in. 


An epic picture of me by YEAP SHI YING. 


I hate being a light bulb. I was force to take the picture with them. 


The reason is because I AM IN THE FAMILY. We are truly one happy family from different father and mother and we get along well. Jealous? Don't be.


Shir, saengil chukha hamnida!!!!! :D

0 voices: