Charlie Brown, Penang


First Charlie Brown in Malaysia. I did not know about the place until my twin brought me and the so called backpackers there. I would say the ambiance and the interior design is definitely way beyond expectation. However, the price for the food is a little bit pricey. 

So,  now we have Charlie Brown in Malaysia, I wonder where will the Mickey Mouse comes to Malaysia. I am waiting. :) 

The design on the table. Each table has their own design. Very unique.


Design on the ceiling. 


napkins. 


The main character: Snoopy. Just to let you know I am not a fan of snoopy. I am a fan of Mickey Mouse.


I love this the most.


nice? wait until you see the real one.


Me and the table.


The twin of the day.


Even the carpet is cute.


The drawing on the wall.


Twin and Ms Monkey.


I wanna have something like that in my future house.


Cappuccino with Charlie Brown on it. 


My mini size mushroom soup and me.


Ms Monkey and her Cappuccino.


Ms Monkey, Yu Pei and Saix.


The crazy ones.


Photographer, Mr Tham.


A typical tourist picture.


Design outside the restaurant. Along the wall, it has different characters you can find in Snoopy.



That's our visit to Charlie Brown. You pay for the designs and ambiance not the food *keep that in mind*. :) 

0 voices: