I miss...


I miss the sea breeze, I miss the beach and the most important is I miss my worries-free holidays. :(

New semester started 3 weeks ago and I am an official third year student. That doesn't sound fun AT ALL!! NOT AT ALL!!! Don't be jealous because I do not need to go to work from Monday to Friday. Don't be!! I am not bragging right now. I am complaining, can't you sense it? :) You have no idea what a third year student needs to go through. It is mentally and physically challenging. *FOR REAL*!! We do not take our parents money and enjoy life at college, we have tonnes of thing to complete as well! 

"I know I should be enjoying my college life to the fullest", blablablabla~I heard it gazillion times already. DO NOT, never ever repeat the same sentence infront of me, or else please ask someone call an ambulance for you. :) 

That's all for now. Going to bed, class at 8am tomorrow. :)


0 voices: