Penang Hill


Penang Hill with my twin, Hui Hong, the two backpackers (Hou and Tham) and my new friend Yu Pei. I think I been there when I was really little that I couldn't even recall a thing about Penang Hill. So I think this will be my very time and we are more than lucky to ride the new train with air conditions. No more rusty and scary train. And we did a little charity on that day as well. 

Entrance fees: RM 10 per person for Charity purposes. 
The normal fees will be cheaper but I am not sure how much does it costs. Go visit and tell me how much does it costs alright? :)

The uncle told us the ride up the hill took about 15 mins and ask us to enjoy the view. I swear the ride up the hill is scary but indeed the view is really nice.   




Tickets for 6. 


The pretty Hui Hong. Please tell me your trick in losing some extra fat. 


Being a tourist. Snap pictures all over the place.
Hou and Hui Hong.


We even write our name at the bottom of the ticket. And this will be mine. 


The 2 so called Penang people that never visit Penang Hill before. 


Look at the slope.


My hand never leave the hander. And yes, I am scared.


Tham


Hou. 


I hate the slope. But this is better than sitting cable car.


The new train. Canggih betul.


after 15 mins, we reached the top. Look at the view. Sorry for the poor quality. This is all I can afford. :)


Being a bloody tourist. This proved I been there. :D


And we have Ms. Monkey in action as well.


Look for PsyMassLo when you visit Penang Hill. If you able to find the words, take a picture with it, show it to me then I will give you a wet kiss. :)


The jumpers.


Pretty? 



We spent couple of hours up there being a tourist and explore around. I was expecting for cycling session but unfortunately they don't provide such service. Nothing much up there, except for walking, walking, walking and more walking. I were totally exhausted after we left the place and wouldn't visit War of Museum as what we planned earlier. Sorry for disappointing someone. There is always next time. :)

0 voices: