Fine Dining


My first fine dining experience at The Palace of Golden Horses. That place is massive. 
The experience wasn't so bad but it is really tiring. We are required to dress in full corporate entire, talking about professionalism! Went over to twin's place get ready with the rest and help each other up in dolling up ourselves. 

That's Ms Fish in corporate entire and spec. Looking smart! :D 


The usual thing: camwhore while waiting for others to finish their photo shooting session. 


 Ms. Fish and I.


I love spec. 


Hou said this is my signature pose. Izzit?


So who did it better? Hou or Me? 


Me and twin. Pics are taken from my iPod, sorry for the quality.


Fish and Hou


Cai and Sze Yan


Love the napkin and the arrangement of the utensils. 


Appetizer: Mushroom soup


Main course, choose between fish or chicken. 


Have a clearer view of the menu then you will know what we had.


That's my choice: chicken


Last but not least, dessert.


Group picture of THE LADIES


Leaving on Saturday to Singaland. First visit but I am not excited about it. I will have fun and take good care of yourself. See you all after 4 days. :)

0 voices: