Mr and Mrs Ng's Wedding


Attended my friend's wedding last weekend. Purposely went back hometown just for the wedding. I am just a good friend. :) We have been waiting for the day to come since donkey years and finally it's here. I am happy for the both of them. It is about time. 

The night before the wedding, went over for bachelor night of the Chinese version. Meet Mr Snoopy here looking at the wedding pictures and get jealous of it. LMAO!! Don't worry, your day will come but first find a girl first alright!


He is damn jealous. I can see that. Well, I am jealous too. I wanna get marry too!!


The night of the wedding. Not much pictures taken because the wedding dinner was a little *you know what*. All I can say is the food was alright. The only prob is the performers! OMG! She made in like a club and she dressed like a hooker. Real cheesy!!! 


Lastly, congrats to Mr and Mrs Ng. :) 


0 voices: