Boundaries


Alright! I have issue and I don't know how to express it out! Weird huh, I am always the one that share everything out but this time around is different! I just can't! I care too much!!! I wanna talk to someone so badly but the one that I am having issue is the one that I used to talk to the most.

There is a word called "BOUNDARIES" and I guess certain people just don't get it what is the meaning. People can be so ignorance, live in their own world without using their brain. I know you don't care about what others said about you and I think that is a good thing too but don't you think you are being way too ignorance? I have reached a level that I started to hate you from my heart and I don't know how to respond to it anymore! I do not want to know anything about you people anymore and I wish I can just remove you people away. I do not want to have any thing related to you people!! YOU PEOPLE ARE FILTHY!!! What you people are currently doing is seriously making me sick and I can't accept that! FOR REAL!! I feel sick and disgusted! I don't understand how can you people behave that way and yet still think you are right and what you did is nothing wrong.

LET ME TELL YOU HONEY, WHAT YOU CURRENTLY DOING ARE ALL WRONG!!!! WRONG BIG TIME!!!

Aaaarrrgggg!!!! Frustrated!! Barbarian!!!!!



0 voices: