Thursday


From now onwards, I have korean class every Thursday at Korea Plaze, Menara Hap Seng. Thank you Xiao Hou for the recommendation and I get to attend free korean class. 


My coursemate plus classmate, Ms Monkey


And look who I met! :) My husband on the right, Kim Hyun Joong! 


The class was alright but I have a lot of memorize and a lot of writing to do! 
Once class ended, we hunt for food! There are many choices, however we ended up with TGI Friday because of the special promotion. 

I have to say the TGI Friday in Menara Hap Seng has better interior design that any other TGI Friday! 


Cam-whore while waiting for our food.


The one that most sensitive to camera.


Our lunch, pasta with chicken.


and Fried Mac and Cheese. Yummey!! 


Lastly, a picture of Marilyn Monroe and Ms Monkey.




0 voices: