Palete Palette


Last weekend went out with the secretaries. Had dinner at Palete Palette. This is my second visit to the place, went there last year to celebrate friend's birthday and this time just a casual Saturday night dinner. 

The interior is impressive but the food that night wasn't that impressive. But the place is crowded, so make reservation before you go. 


Painting on the walls. I will paint my own wall one day. :) 


Like the picture below but it is blurry. :( Why all the nice pictures always turned out blurry. I don't get it.


I did not wear that many rings out that night. The rings just for picture purposes. If you are interested on the rings, kindly visit www.namewhatyouwant.blogspot.com for more accessories! :) 


Cannot decide what to order. 


Wedges and some sauce. Don't remember what does it calls alrd. 


Nachos.


Fish and chips.


After dinner, went over Pavilion for second round. I have heard so much about Overtime so we give it a try.

Some fruit punch.


Ms. Kam.


I don't know what they are laughing but I can assure you is not about me. :) 


Aromatic Beer. I highly recommend this beer. It's smooth and it smells really good. They have 2 choices actually, I can't remember the name of the other one. But the Aromatic one is nice. 


Yours truly and her fat arm.


Nally WWW, me and my small eyes.



I wish August come fast because I hate July. That's all! 


0 voices: