Market Hall


Mother was craving for Snowflake and so as I. After get ready off to Pavilion for Snowflake and dinner. 

Dine in a new restaurant called MARKET HALL. 
FYI, the restaurant is next to Grandma, opposite Friday's. 

Appetizer, some breads and fresh tomatoes sauce.


Rings from www.namewhatyouwant.blogspot.com


And we bought a box of Shin Ramen. :) 


The restaurant have pretty interior as well. 



Dumpling pasta which cost RM 30. 


The best mushroom ever. It has different types of mushroom and it tastes really good. 


Seafood soup, very creamy


Pizza for meat lovers. Even the name of the pizza is called MEAT LOVERS. It has chicken and beef on it. It was my first time eating beef and I swear no next time. 

YES, I AM DUMB AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EAT BEEF.



Alright, that's all. Off to my notes now. I have quiz tomorrow. 


0 voices: