醉後決定愛上你/ Drunken to Love You


I got myself hooked on to the new Taiwanese drama called "Drunken to Love You" by Rainie Yang and 張孝全, the drama is actually not that new but it was on top of the list so I assumed it was still new. 

I have stopped watching Taiwanese drama long time ago. Since I have the spare time before my last paper hits me, I decided to watch this because this is the only new drama PPS has. DAMN PPS man!! They started to remove all the old drama and stop updating new ones. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? PPS must be experiencing some menopause, they better back to normal soon!!!

So back to the drama, it is a love story about two persons get drunk and married unconsciously. The drama is actually pretty good. I used to hate Rainie Yang because of her so called "cute" style, I called the "cute" as "annoying". But this time it was alright. I mean the "cute" is acceptable and I have a good laugh about it. :) 

On top of that, they have some really cute actors with buff body (six packs)!! Yay!! That's the main point!! :D Overall, the drama was alright! Give it a try if you have the time because I know most of my college mates are having holiday right now! :) 



The official poster. 



And here is for eyes candy. @.@

Actor number 1: 張孝全

I watched a couple of movies which star by him, it was actually very good and I think he is really cute. :)  


Actor number 2: Tom Price 

Apparently he is an ABC (American born Chinese) which explained why he speaks weirdly in the drama and he is from Hong Kong. When he speaks Mandarin, he has the strong Cantonese accent.




My holiday officially start on Thursday. I seriously can't wait for the exam to be over and start my Hatyai trip on Friday. Let's hope exam go well and smooth!! *fingers crossed* 

Lastly, happy holidays to college mates and I will see you all back in September!!! 


0 voices: