Chai Diam Ma

"Chai Diam Ma" means traditional Chinese grocery shop in Hokkien. But the chai diam ma I went is not a grocery shop, is a cafe with unique interior design and handmade decorations. It is located in Penang. If you are interested please google it alright because me myself is not sure about the exact location. 

They only served very simple and delicious meal so put let your expectation down a little. 
The handmade menu.


 Decoration.


My Honey Lemon. 


Part of the menu





Here is the clearer address of the place.


One of the corner


I know I have good facial expressions.


The food is delicious. My face says it all.


Hui Hong. Thank you for the pictures. :) 


The familiar face, you should know who she is by now.


Udon with bacon.


Very yummy. I am not kidding.



On a side note, new semester started and is my final 2nd semester. Hectic as usual, not forget to mention is a short semester so it is gonna be thrilled than ridding a roller coaster ride. All the best to myself. 

0 voices: