Harry Potter Exhibition - Singapore


First, I am not a Harry Potter fan, I went to the exhibition because of my sister. 
So don't be surprised that I went. :) 

The exhibition was held at Marina Bay, Singapore. 
I was doing my internship that time so we went there for 2 days only.
You can imagine how rush the trip is. Took a coach and reached around 1pm.
Checked in at the backpacker's hostel and went Marine Bay straight. 

There is a mini television for everyone.
Pathetically, mine is not working. :( 


Took this last picture of myself before entering Singapore.


I only managed to take 2 pictures about the exhibition because no camera allowed inside. 
I took this outside while waiting for our turn to enter.



This trip purely for Harry Potter exhibition and we are tired of being tourist so not many picture taken the entire trip. We were too busy walking around and going to places that we wanted too. 

As for all the famous tourist spots in Singapore, we passed because we went there last year.

On the second day, we went Orchard Road before head home because we wanted to visit H&M. 

The place we stayed for a night is called The Hive. 
The price is reasonable and the place is decent.
The only thing that I am not happy about is the aunty/ cleaner over there.
She treats us like we owe her don't know how many billion. She is so rude and impolite. 
Imagine she treats you that way in the morning. 
What a mood spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took some pictures about our room before we check out. 







The nearest MRT station to us. 



It feels so good to come home after 2 days in Singapore. 
I am tired of calculating the freaking currency.
There is no where like home. :D  



0 voices: