Maiu Japanese Buffet


I am bored so I decided to spice up a little here. Internship ended almost a month now. 
Plan starting to come in place and may everything goes smoothly. *fingers crossed* :) 

When our first internship coming to the end *which also means my twinnie has to leave us for good and back to where she came from*. We had a mini farewell/ gathering/ dinner to meet her up before she leaves the hectic city.

Frankly speaking, I am not a buffet person because I always think that it is not worth the penny to pay so much and eat so little, especially JAPANESE BUFFET!!!! But I have to say Maiu is definitely worth every penny you spend over there.

Maiu japanese buffet is located in Sri Petaling. The price is stated in the picture below. The difference between Maiu and other buffet is they prepare the food when you order instead of displaying all the food at the counter and let everyone choose.  


Part of the food that we ordered that night. 



Everybody's favourite, Salmon. Unfortunately, I dislike Salmon.


The only thing I fancy the most in japanese cruisine is SOFT SHELL CRAB!!!!!!!!!! 
*LIKE, LIKE, LIKE* =D>


Steamed egg.


Yours truly and twinnie. 


I miss everyone. :( 


I miss every single one of them. 
I miss catching up with them.
I miss spending my time with them. 
Now everyone has gone back to their hometown with their future plans in hands.
I wonder when will we gather, sit down and spend some quality time together. 



0 voices: